Counseling services are often covered by the major medical plans such as Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Blue Care Network, Medicare and most secondary insurance providers. Please check with your insurance provider regarding your coverage prior to your appointment by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is my therapist covered under my plan?
Copays and/or deductibles are due at the time of service.
The rate is $125 for a 50 minute session. Cash or checks are accepted for payment. There is a $30 charge if a check is returned. Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
A 24 hour advance notice is required to change or cancel an appointment without charge. (734) 649-3065.